Ingredients: Steam distilled organic wintergreen leaves from Nepal.
CAS No: 90045-28-6
Flash Point: 96.111 C
Specific Gravity @ 20 degree C: 1.180 to 1.87
Refractive Index @ 20 degree C: 1.535 to 1.538
Strong, penetrating, medicinal.
This essential oil is extensively used as a flavoring for:
toothpaste, candy, chewing gum and soft drinks.
The main constituent found in Wintergreen oil is methyl salicylate (99.5%).
- EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Keep away from children & pets.
- Store away from heat & light.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- May be toxic in high quantities and may cause liver damage.
All herbs used are organic or wildcrafted.
No CBD or THC.